Friday, May 24, 2013

Burn all the meat!!

There was this hype going on in Sibu a couple of months ago, about a Naruto themed restaurant. I was so eager to drop by and have a nice lunch or dinner with my fiance, given that we enjoy BBQ meals, especially the Japanese or Korean style. Since it was Wesak Day , I made a booking to avoid any disappointment of having a full house upon reaching the restaurant.
Hmm..this mini BBQ pit is a little bit too tall. So you will actually have to stand up to 'panggang' your food
Yeap, they used real charcoal, which is good, instead of those powered by electric

Reminds me of Mount Rushmore



The restaurant was filled up mostly by teenagers upon arrival

Had the set for two (RM30). From left to right ; beef ribs, pork and chicken 

Here's a closer look

Does not look like chicken to be honest. Thought it was fish or something else.

Cooking in progress

Almost done....soon....

That looks like one which is ready to be eaten

Restaurant decorated by all these sort of pictures
Plain rice....did not enjoy it. A little bit overcooked. Should have opted for butter rice.
Here's my verdict. The meat needs a little bit more seasoning.  Chicken was disappointing. Lamb was not bad. Best dish for me was the kimchi (RM2)

However, I will come back again, not for the BBQ, but for the steamboat at the second floor.

2 comments:

  1. Korean. Wonder how's the one here. Haven't been for years...and years now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm no idea..only been there once..when I was 15!hahahah!

      Delete